There are a few things that may help to stop or slow hair loss in teenage guys:
- Maintain a healthy diet: A healthy diet that is rich in protein, iron, and other nutrients can help to support hair growth.
- Avoid tight hairstyles: Tight hairstyles, such as cornrows or ponytails, can cause traction alopecia, a type of hair loss that is caused by pulling on the hair.
- Avoid using harsh hair products: Using harsh hair products, such as those that contain alcohol or sulfates, can strip the hair of its natural oils and lead to dryness and breakage.
- Avoid stressing the hair: Try to avoid excessive brushing, blow drying, and styling, as these can all contribute to hair loss.
- Talk to a dermatologist: If you are experiencing hair loss, it is a good idea to talk to a dermatologist. They can help to determine the cause of the hair loss and recommend appropriate treatment.
- Consider using minoxidil: Minoxidil is a topical treatment that is available over the counter and has been shown to be effective at promoting hair growth. It is worth discussing with a dermatologist to see if it is a suitable option for you.